Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, February 15, 2009

To you my heart away...

Valentine balloons

Dear Angel...

Here, to you I give my heart away

For you to ponder deep inside

I see yourself embedded in lay

It's all so clear and nothing to hide

Your presence in my heart makes the roses red

To see your lips so sanguine, blushing for shame

Your tender hands on me you let

Dyed in blood you made my heart shed

My Angel...

Hope you'd try this ring of purest love

The diamond so precious, my love is true

The waves in motion just won't move

But faith and hope in my heart you grew

The living heat your eye beams make

Warmed my heart when it snowed

My faltering voice, your conscious eyes

Your love caught me in by surprise

The vault of heaven make the welkin ring

For my love to wear when she's in sing

Graceful dance your fingers make

When I'm to touch, it seems like fate

The gem is clear no need for foil

Your face, your fame is free from soil

You'll like this dear, cause from me you have it

But I like your love more dear, cause it's you who gave it

So now, here I give away my heart to you

This diamond heart of mine cuts glass and steel

Your love's like force, in my firm heart I feel

Both equal in love, we sought our bliss

Sweetheart...

As long as I live, I promise...

You'd remain under the aegis of me..

You... To whom I gave my heart away...

(I love this poem. This is one of the best poems on love I made so far)

No comments:

Post a Comment