Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Thought Of Murder



Murder. To kill or not to kill?

Oh yeah baby. I'm sooo hooked up on this. I found myself an enemy!! Haha! Actually he found me. I call him the Crackbrained Cracker. The case is that he goes around stealing identities. He colonialised my Friendster and I had to abandon it permanently. I lost a blog, a WHOLE blog because of that ass sniffer. Devil.

I have a brain of a detective. I found out who he is and that does it. He's gonna die. You think you can get out of this without a mess? Think again. You've invited trouble and a BIG one too. I'll make sure you get skinned alive. LOL. You really got the wrong person to mess with big guy. I might be small but my little brain spins twice as fast compared to yours.

You dug your own grave. I'm waiting for the right time to take you down. Just don't think that I'm not gonna do anything about it. I have enough proof dickhead. We'll celebrate your departure to hell later on. Haha. Good luck with your remaining lifetime. Enjoy while you can.

Signing off...

Yours truly...

No comments:

Post a Comment