Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Short Term Memory Loss


Gosh! I guess I'm really going mad! Its been happening for some time...

FIRST ENCOUNTER

I was in the elevator going down the floor of my apartment. Heading straight out of the building, I met two of my friends.

"Where you guys went la?"

"Just got back from Sunway. Where are you heading?"

"Well... (I paused) Question Mark I'm not sure where I'm going la..."

"Huh? You serious?"

"Weh! I really forgot why I came down!! (I swear I couldn't remember) Wait... I remember I
wanted to do something important though... Sigh..."

"Thilages, are you for real?" (laughing away)

"Yalah yalah... Somehow It will get to my brain as I walk."

"OMG!! (hearty laughter) Wish you luck!!" (with a nasty smile on the face) Laughing 1

(Slapped forehead)

"My luck..."

Don't ask me what happened after that. It was a Friday 13 to me.

I walked to Mydin. I was pretty sure I was about to head there before. (actually I wasn't sure at all and I hoped that I was)

Feeling thirsty, I grabbed a bottle of coke. Took some titbits and brought it up to the counter.
(still wondering whether it was this that I wanted to do)

When I opened my wallet to pay the bills, I was in for a shock. Damn. Now I know why I came out in the first place... I'M BROKE! And I was after the CIMB bank which is in Summit.

"It's RM 15.10. Do you have ten cents?"

(dead... How am I gonna get out of this mess??)

"Err... " (giving a puzzled look and pretending to search for a penny in the pocket)

"Its ok if you don't have ten cents."

"Well, that's not the case. The problem is... I don't have anything in my wallet... See?" (showed her my empty wallet)

"You have treats point card. You can use that."

"Oh yeah!! I forgot! Thanks!" (phew... saved...)


* Lesson to be learned
- be aware of empty pockets, check before you order...


No comments:

Post a Comment