Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday the 13th


Anyone said bad luck? I had always wondered why people keep saying that its bad luck on Friday 13th. Guess I would just have to find out! And yeah I did.

The whole day I was blabbering to my friends about the significance of the date. We opened registration for a new club that we formed. And guess what? They HAD to make a Friday 13th poster for some gooey attractive purpose. It was of black and red. Sorry I don't have a pic of it, it did look cool. Will get it tomorrow. LOL.

And then I had a debate today and it went well. (no effect of bad luck of any sort)

I went to Times Square with a friend to meet another friend. And... This is when it happened. My very slim hand phone slid off my pocket and I lost it. On the way back.

Very fortunate huh? Lost all my contacts. Lost my credit. Lost some valuable messages. No, priceless. Lost the only evidence I had to send a "BEST" friend of mine to jail. (I'm no traitor, note the double quotation). And now I'm a hand phoneless guy. Lol.

Yeah. That's the phone. Well, one lucky thing was... I did not change the screen after I broke it some time ago. If not it would have been a waste.
For that one reason, I guess I could afford a smile. Smile


Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment