Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

IELTS Test

This was on Saturday, 7th March 2009.

A Saturday and I have to get up early. Sickening. Kicking Dirt

The whole exam process was so so rigid that I couldn't stop hating it. I had my apartment key in my pocket and the invigilator said :

"Do you have anything in the pocket?" (while feeling my jeans pocket... She molesting me!!)

"No, nothing in particular for me to cheat in the exam." Bounce

"You have a key in your pocket. I'm sorry you can't bring them in."

"Keys too?" (sigh... never mind...)

We were in the hall 45 mins early... We were told to be there that early. So boring!!I'm So Bored More more! All the students placed their pens and pencils on top of the table and on of the invigilator kept saying something that sounded like something else to me.

She said, "Pens down on the floor."

Again, "Pens on the floor."

And again "Pens DOWN."

And all the time I heard PANTS and not pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment