Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 27, 2009

Education Inspector

Hehe... Another belated post!! Sigh... I'm procrastinating even in blogging. LOL. Well, never mind that. Here's a question, if you are a lecturer and you were told that an education inspector is going to come, what would you do?

Let me tell you what my English Lecturer did, Mr Dave Borden. Boy

He actually discussed with us where to place the inspector when she comes and he found a perfect place! Lol. He said the best place for her was beside the rubbish bin. And yeah, he really did set the table there. RESERVED.

PS : Yan Ming! You demanded an update and here it is. Now I want you to create your blog!!! No

CARTOONS UNANIMATED!!



I guess she did an unnamed baby. Father? Unknown too. Random.












I love that dog but I don't want to be its master.

















I beleaff spelin is nnot improtant. puh lease sport me?












Watch this video!! Its really really funny! The whole series is funny!!


No comments:

Post a Comment