Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Stop That Fantasy


I went to get a haircut about a week ago and the saloonist (a girl) asked me this "Do you by any chance happen to have a girlfriend?" I said, no and I asked why she asked. She told me, "Cause your hair is so rough." And when I got back home I told my friend about it and was telling her how would it be if I had a girlfriend? And then she started this conversation below. Haha. Slam poetry! The purple is the alien friend.


Stop that fantasy
Make it a reality
End your days being lonely
And to find fingers touching you softly
To whom shall I show my insanity?
To the one who you love most tenderly
I know none who would want yours truly
Or should you stop being picky?
I'm not being picked, I'm not choosy
Well, love will find you don't worry
But don't just sit there, get out and be merry
Life is too short to only study
Pick me, pick me the one and only!
I will pick you but also leave you unfaithfully
So, no I won't take you simply
And I would stay forever lonely
You will never know how love can be so tenderly
I have felt it once, I do know really
Is that all you will ever need, seriously?
Come on don't live foolishly
Cherish the past passionately
But seek for a future open mindedly
I'm not saying no, I'm not silly
I would wait for the one dearly
But I do know it would take an eternity
For that one to come mysteriously
Even if for eternity, it will come hopefully
Well, I guess there is no hurry
But why not if it can make you happy
It's never too late nor early
I am in no hurry
Doesn't matter sad or happy
It is just something that will never be
Or is this a sign of gay maybe?

I simply love the ending. And no. I'm not gay. =P



No comments:

Post a Comment