Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, March 7, 2010

It was a "lovely" February

Fab Feb babies were having Fab Feb fever but hey it was the worst month for me. Even the very beginning of February was a bad omen. 1st of February, I skidded skillfully on the road and fell from the bicycle and stood up in time to see my cool blue shades being crushed by a car. Cool eh?

My month of February was filled with a hell lot of challenges. AND each one of them were plotting something against my summer break!! Jahanam betul. They half succeeded. Sigh.. now I had to postpone me summer plans.. Out of 120 days of summer, I now have 30 days left.. =(

Some real important decisions were made in this month. Some tragic moments too. To my close friends who know what happened, thanks for the advice and thanks for being there when your presence was needed. It helped and meant a lot. =)

The weather hated me too. Winter was at the end but it was more like the beginning. Filled with sudden crazy snowstorms.

There was a HUGE hole in my pocket. No. Not just a HUGE hole. That's an understatement. It was a HUGE blackhole. It sucked and sucked me dollars dry. Textbooks are fuckin' expensive.

Textbook was not the only thing. MY WIFE!! She really sucked me dry I tell ya. (it sounds wrong =O ) Sigh.. she petitioned a temporary divorce with me. Haih.. and the money went to the celaka punya lawyer.

One fine day in my lovely February, I took a bus on a Saturday and I had to buy the ticket from an automated billet machine (ticket counter closed on weekends). I was in a hurry and went to the machine, press press press and I wanted a two way ticket. Usually when I buy at the counter they give me one ticket which can be used for to and fro journey. I thought it should be the same. The price of the ticket on the screen was the same so I checked it and took it out. THEN I saw what was written on the ticket, "This pass can only be used for the date printed." and the date was for only a day meaning i have to use it on that day itself to go and come back which was not my plan. I wanted a return ticket after two days. I had to get a new one. Damn it.

February was also the month when I lost my beloved bag. Geram betul! I was in a food court. Ate my food and I went to throw my leftovers in the bin. I left my bag on the table for that moment. It was the case of "now you see, now you don't" Celaka tul. AHH. I searched for it for a few days!! Nowhere to be found.. My calculator, my pencil box with all kinda stuffs in it, my NOTES, my file folder.. ALL gone.. gone.. gone with the wind... fark it. More dollars out of the pocket.

Haih.. I guess that's about it..

But hey, like someone said "all of February was bad for you except for one day!" hahaha. Yes! I shall add to it another one day! It was for two days remember?! =D

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment