Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 25, 2010

A walk in the rain

Had a long bath again. A sign of a disturbed mind. It was raining and it was warmer than usual today. I decided to take a walk outside. Headed out to get some french vanilla coffee mix. Instead of cycling, I walked. Raindrops; remedy for tangled consciousness.

Somehow, the rain would be present during gloomy days as if to help me cleanse my thoughts. Nature is powerful. Feeling the touch of cold drops on my skin I walked and watched the liveliness along the streets. The place I was walking to had this indie sensation. I saw street performers. A man singing country songs, playing a guitar. It was good and filled the empty mind. Music is medicine. Songs answer a call for cure.

Then I saw a group of guys with that hardy appearance, addicts. I stared, my mind was just seeking for something and it just wandered. One of them saw me staring and called out, "Ganja?" My mind was simply empty at that time around. I smiled and walked along. Then I stopped and wondered, why did I smile? Was that the right expression? I don't know. It was all tangled. Confusion.

I got what I wanted to buy and I felt like eating something. Got myself an egg tart from a bakery along the way. Enjoyed eating it under the rain. I walked home.

2 comments: