Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Peace Ambassador



It's weird. That's all I have to say. What's wrong with me wearing white?? Ok I was in a formal attire today. So? Anyone has anything against me? LOL. Good. I'd take silence as a NO. Perfect.


It all started like this :


~ Timeline ~

(of course its not that accurate)

SEPTEMBER 2008

0615 :
I chose my clothes from the wardrobe. White long sleeve, Lentino with black pants. Formal.

0625 :
My housemate,
"Hey! Do you have presentation today?"
"Nope. Just wearing it for world peace day."

0630 :
(in the lift)
"Jeremy! What's with the outfit today??"
I smiled - "Nothing. Just for peace."

0700 :
(in the campus cafe)
One of my girl friends,
"Whoah! You look smart."
"Gee.. thanks." (blushed. she is sweet anyway)

0700 - 0745 :
(i was in the cafe)
"You look so formal, what's up?"
"Why are you looking so smart huh?"

--------
--------
--------
--------

bla bla bla...

Everyone who passed by my table questioned me. Was that suppose to be a compliment or... Hmm... Do I look so odd? Wait.. then I went to the library before class.

(the librarian, a lady)
"Excuse me Mr, are you from Taylors? Do you have a staff ID?"
I went, "Huh? I'm a student. And here's my STUDENT ID." Sigh...

0800 : My first period,

Miss Natalie (my ENG lecturer, Canadian) :
Gave me an odd look, "You're so supportive."
"Thanks Miss." =)

And then, the whole class bombarded me with questions about what I was wearing... I kept repeating my answer to each and everyone politely.. but.. (Man.. Why did I wear this damned thing? Don't treat me like a mascot.) I wondered About my fate for the next class.. Well, FYI each of my class are not of the same students.

0915 :
Was so relieved that out of 20 only around 4 interrogated me! Phew...

1145 : Break time.

Met my friends for lunch. More comments... But at least they didn't ask me WHY?? And said I look nice instead.. hey hey.. I'm getting the hang of it now. LOL. (perasan)
Oh yeah, and the mascot for peace, which is me had a significance of my own. Was dubbed "Peace Ambassador."







1300 : Chemistry

Mr Andrew :

"Hey! Going for an interview or something?"
"Nope. Peace Ambassador from the United Nations."

That's how it went. It wasn't a peaceful day after all. I had to wait for my bus for 2 hours. Damn. And I was swearing at the bus driver. Peace, mister...








Anyway, I looked something like this. LOL!!
Peace radiating white.






Ok. Done with the crap.

1730 : Reached home. Took my bath. Jumped on my bed. Now it's peaceful. Mmmm... Zzzz...


Peace at last...

No comments:

Post a Comment