Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fingers Away!

I was up late last night, on the bed with my laptop on top of my lap. Trying to sleep yet the cyber world was too tempting to resist. It's free anyway, so why not? LOL. Then, at one time I guess i fell asleep and had a weird dream. Finicky dream about fingers. I was startled by a creepy sound and woke up to find one of my housemate sleeping in the hall, the TV on, AXN but muted, he was snoring out loud with his MIDDLE FINGER in his mouth. Ooo... Finger... and mouth... and saliva... a finger job? I wonder...

So, I Googled "finger" for the sake of killing time; I couldn't sleep after that. I found some funny pics from hemmy.net, my gratitudes to the site. Well, then this is what I did after that :

scroll down ~






This pic reminded me of someone back in my past!Anyway, cute and nerdy look alike.









The delivery is here! I ordered McD, I guess this is the delivery guy. I didn't know he would come all up to the 19th floor. Thanks, blue-eyed John Doe.









This is what happened next. BURPPPP!!!









And then... after struggling with my stomach...
Ewwww... Gross!!!!












Soon... I went from KO to OK. I wanted badly to go to the beach to get some relaxing but realized KL is made of nothing but buildings, buildings and buildings. Suffocation. Argghhh!! I ended up imagining instead. I'm telling you, imagination is bliss. LOL. Just look at me! Cool huh?








Not enough of that peculiar stuffs, I did some online NST-ing. And I got mad. Real mad. Racists flooding our government and no action to curb this ongoing malicious phenomenon. Instead its ISA for those who expressed freedom of speech. What the hell is going on??

The Prime Minister is scared? Chills running down perhaps, scared he would lose the government... Lol... I can imagine... Like this...
Hehehe...

And Zaid, you pissed me off alright. What crap are you talking about??! A cute young lady reporter detained under ISA because of you!! You should be in there instead. Damn. Damn. DAMN!! WTF! Even animals can rule the government with the likes of you. Imprudent, impudent, impertinent. What more can I say? Sigh... disappointed... I guess i'll let my finger do the talking. Here you go... My gratitudes.














I'm sorry to say, but you people deserve my finger.
LOL.









Oh my god!!! Guess what happened the next second I posted this? (Foreshadowing the future.)

Prime Minister : Mr Neo Intrepidus, you are under arrest and will be detained under the
Internal Security Act.

Me : But... WHY??? I know nothing!!

Prime Minister : Your finger is accused of sodomising politicians a few seconds ago.

Me : WHAT THE F**K??!!

Prime Minister : Yeah, your finger did that. Now come with me.

Me : LOL. This is what happens. Goodnight folks.


scroll down ~






Damn. Now, I'm under ISA too. Who is gonna start the revolution?? Help me.. and join me.. Hehe...



















That's my finger alright.
LOL.
























Those who were offended, my sincere apologies. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment