Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 16, 2009

One is bad enough... but three???


Guys, have you ever tried shopping with girls before? Well, things might have been different for you as it was for me. One is green; peaceful. Two is yellow; a bit cocky. Three or more is red; danger and you would want to wish to get back home alive, safe and sound. I took the RED ones out. No complaints, my mistake. LOL.

It was a fine night. I headed to the restaurant for dinner, when the ends got loose and I found myself being a thorn among the roses. Sweet they are. It wasn't planned. Three gals and a guy. Ate a single roti canai though I was starving. The trio intended to shop for a birthday present for a friend, in Mydin roughly 5 minutes walk from our apartment.


Me : I'm coming too. If you don't mind? Gonna check my balance.
(hehe... could practise a little flirting now)

(my #1 mistake)

Girls : Of course we wouldn't mind! You're most welcome! (he got the bait!)

And that was that. Laughing and crapping together, we tracked our path. The trio were making a supreme effort trying to relate me with one of them. Hmm... Let me think... It wouldn't be fair for the other two if I chose just one to be my pair and so I thought of an alternative. Why not all?
(GOSH! =O I'm a casanova)

(my #2 mistake)

Upon reaching, I checked my balance and told them that i'm done. They still had things in their mind though. Knowing that it would be awkward if I leave, I decided to tag along like a parasite. (guess it won't take long)

(my #3 mistake)

I enjoyed moments of laughter. Then I realized that they were still clueless of what to buy!! That means trouble. I helped and joined the hunt. They chose I commented. (a critic again..)
But... they just don't want to STOP!!! Darn. 1 hour flew. Will they ever decide? Sigh..

Girl #1 : Hey! I'm done!

Girl #2 : Me too!

Girl #3 : Lets pay and head back!

Me : Phew... At last...

Girls : Yes? Any problem?

Me : Nope! Nothing! Make a move now. (Yeah!! My laptop waiting for me!)


We paid and got down the elevator when one said something about food piles to stock up. (sign of more shopping to be made)

And so... I ended up walking around the mall again... Sigh... Round and round... Chocolates, milk, biscuits... Sob... They won't spare any!! By that time I told my little heart not to break into tears of regret. (I repent)

Another 30 minutes gone by the shopping carts and it was the end. I hope. Oh yeah it was. We walked back. They offered me "gifts" for accompanying them. Its not sweet to reject and so I sticked out my hands like a wooden puppet and proudly received my "gifts." Darn it.

(my #4 mistake)

(I should have known, these girls are smart. Sigh.. Sucks to my underestimation. I thought they were innocent.)


RED ALERT (Tips for the innocent guys)

gifts after a shopping spree = lots and loads of burden to carry


Lesson Learned.


CARTOONS UNANIMATED!!!









Chicken's shopping list. Short and simple.
Chick's? NO way!!!














This is an irrelevant chicken talk. Well, they mentioned shopping anyway.



















I didn't know chicken's were so involved in the pony sellling business. I bet they are phonies. Don't shop for one of these.















I have no idea of what's going on. LOL.
The chicken is telling the truth. Trust me.
















I'm not spending half my life eating tripe to give you lots of free entertainment in the market. But, hell, if someone else wants to eat tripe, what do I care?















All in my wife's wardrobe right now. Stop searching and come to my house.
















It happens.
















Nerds or non-nerds. Shopping is terrible.











Happy shopping guys. I wish you luck. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment