Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hamlet Assignment!

We did this funny assignment last week that we had to put on props and costumes for the play Hamlet by William Shakespeare. Then, we took around 20 pics of us "acting" the play and present it to the class with some explanation on the significance of the freeze frames.

It was kinda fun as we used whatever we can get around us for props and costumes!! Wanna look at the results?? Here are some pics! LOL. DJ






Haha! That crown is from Burger King!











Yep!! I'm acting as the ghost (it was supposed to be a ghost wearing armor).
Na-na-na-na








I like this pic because of the lighting effects and the dark mood!











OK. OK. Don't laugh. I look extremely silly with that beard. (That's cotton! They stuck it on my cheek and chin with double-sided tape! OUCH!)












Hehe.. Here comes the ghost again!! (I'm fully wrapped with aluminium foil).




THIS IS THE MAKING OF HAMLET!!

(Got some funny pics to put under this section. But... Sob... I lost my pendrive that had all the pics... Will get the pics the next day from my friends! So wait and look out for the update!)



One of the most ridiculous picture of me... (proud to say that). That's a bowl on my head. Hey! my beard is coming off!!












Hahaha. Random pic.


















Please don't laugh at me. It's a girl's shirt. And I hate the lines on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment