Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 12, 2009

Genesis of Light

A chosen star who failed to shine
Once given, my heart is no longer mine

A new star was born tonight
With charming hues of red and light

Look back into the mirror I gave
The soul inside is sound and save

I wish you freedom
A star destined for stardom
Winds be your guide build your kingdom

It matters to me.
Today the voice was born.
My starlight.


I realized. Hoping too much, will not get you anywhere. Hope has its limit. Sometimes, it has the power to bring you down. Time and time again, the choice remained but one. A road taken and yet no other fork met. The choice was mine and so I'm walking it now. With contentment, without regret.

Time heals a wound but it can never take away what's engraved in the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment