Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Let's Meet In Heaven

This is an unexpected poem! It doesn't have a meaning. Really. Made it for the sake of supporting my friend's thesis. Hehe.. Moon Walk



Let's Meet in Heaven

Fragments of our missing dream
Pieces from here and there
Fall in place along the line
Disappearing between you and me
Life seems so stagnant

People contain themselves in a prison of mind
Giving it a name; culture they say
Born in forms
Of indestructable laws and norms
Not letting it to adapt to change
My desires and needs nailed
I tried but failed

Don't they understand?
That my love has no boundaries
Race is not a matter
What more can I do?
I'm shattered into pieces
My love was tender and true
But in the end it doesn’t even matter

I'm pushed to my limits
I'm suffocating
I can't forget and let it go
If you love me, please dont do what I did
My last words to you my love..
I love you...
I'll meet you in heaven
Goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment